Saturday, July 6, 2013

Simple things


 Shorts: Vintage/Kilo Shop
Top: Bershka
Necklace: Handmade

One week has passed since I came to Florence and I love it more and more every single day. There is just something about the atmosphere of this city..I don't know how exactly to express it! I can only tell you that if you haven't gone there yet, you must! 

The necklace I am wearing is made by one of my best friends. She gave it to me before I left for Florence. It is beautiful and and that is my proof that I have been wearing it!! 

Thank you Maria-Loukia 


5 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to Florence, so jealous! Followed :) xx


    http://lostinwonderlandxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture was really gorgeous! :)

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top! And all the pictures are so beautiful. Who's the photographer?
    milixx.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! The photographer is usually my mother in most of the posts :)

    ReplyDelete